Fitted Carpet Cleaning
Although no service can restore worn-out or thread bare carpets, many good quality carpets may be simply dirty or have a crushed pile.
Our carpet cleaning service comprises several distinct stages of cleaning, designed to make your carpet look its very best by raising the carpet pile and helping to restore colours.
The stages are:
- Heavy duty vacuum cleaning equipment is used to remove all loose dirt, animal hair etc.
- Any individual marks are pre-treated with appropriate products to loosen ingrained dirt - particularly in heavy ‘traffic lanes’.
- Steam extraction is then used to remove ingrained dirt in the pile and revitalise the carpet.
- The carpet is then thoroughly raked to restore the pile.
- Foil protectors are placed under furniture.
- Finally a protective treatment is applied to help prevent stains and extend the periods between cleans.
With the use of high efficiency extraction equipment carpets are left 80% dry and complete drying time is approximately 2 to 6 hours. If necessary this can be further reduced using our powerful cold air blowers.
For free impartial advice or to discuss your individual requirements please call us on 020 7823 3532 or click here